Fitting aftermarket exhaust under warranty

As the title really, has anyone fitted an aftermarket exhaust whilst still in their warranty period and had any issues with the dealers?

Had my 200 a couple of months and wanting to fit a Ktec system. When it comes to servicing at the dealers i dont want to be puttin the standard system back on to stop them moaning and saying the warranty is void etc.

Cheers

I had one on my trophy, went in for warranty work but they refused as i'd 'modified' the suspension and interior..............

Guess theyd never worked on a trophy before. After showing them the spec online they had no problems, they probably then thought the exhaust was standard. But I think it vastly depends on the dealer you use.

General rule of thumb is other parts are covered as long as they arent affected by the modified part.

Also the dealer gets paid by renault for repairing warranty parts, so its in their interest to repair it, as its all income.

i was told by the service engineer at renault wolverhampton as i was talking to them about getting a exhaust but was going to wait for the warrenty to run out as i didnt want to void it that it wouldnt void it.

It only voids any part that is related.
So they could not replace the whole engine if it was to blow as they may blame that on the exhaust.
I got the Ktec on mine after having it about a year.
It has been back to have the steering wheel, door seals replaced. One wheel resprayed, recaro seat base recovered, metal seat base resprayed erm probably some more lol
They haven't once mentioned the fact about my exhaust.
All be it that I have had cosmetic warranty work.