First Things First - Recommended Upgrades

Finally got my hands on a blue 10' RS 200 w/ cup pack a few weeks ago and can't wait to start getting some money into it. Already ordered some spacers and new tyres for it but wanted to get some advice on what essentials to be looking at to start getting some more power out of it without spending too much for now?

Also just general advice/tips on everyday up keep like oil, fuel (ran a few tanks of Vpower through it so far) etc.

Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the club if your looking for more power bud sadly this isn't the best platform unless your prepared to meg the car otherwise id spend my money on a good set of colies and tyres and then just enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the club if your looking for more power bud sadly this isn't the best platform unless your prepared to meg the car otherwise id spend my money on a good set of colies and tyres and then just enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the Club as Lee said Meg it or buy a Meg or better Tyres colies remap if you have a flat spot

Thanks lads.

Would love to go down the meg conversion route but won't have that kind of money for a long time.

Been looking at the Akrapovic, I take it it's a big step up from the Milltek or is the difference between the two not that much?

Any recommendation on an induction kit also?

Cheers

Thanks lads.

Would love to go down the meg conversion route but won't have that kind of money for a long time.

Been looking at the Akrapovic, I take it it's a big step up from the Milltek or is the difference between the two not that much?

Any recommendation on an induction kit also?

Cheers
I have never been a clio with a milltek so can not realy say the difference.

As for induction ITG maxogen,V6 airbox,and a few have gone for the open cone K-Tec set up.

Sprintbooster is also an awesome upgrade, increases the throttle response no end. As for induction V6 is great but hard to find, youll not go wrong with the ITG maxogen, [MENTION=2929]smoggy mark[/MENTION] should be able to sort you a good deal on one of those