Finally, my car is complete...

.....after a total of 8 months, my car finally is complete as ordered.....Leather interior installed yesterday......must say, it's very nice, but not as nice as the Gordini stitching.....

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

this is the same leather as in the LUXE right ? looking good, think I might get the same stuff, as recaros are hard to find and theres a company that had a brand new 200 LUXE for parts and they do have the complete interior, cheaper than it would cost to leather it up at an upholsterers, how come they offer more support, I thought leather being slippery it would make the support worse with the same shape of the seat ??? btw your SG is awesome slime!

this is the same leather as in the LUXE right ? looking good, think I might get the same stuff, as recaros are hard to find and theres a company that had a brand new 200 LUXE for parts and they do have the complete interior, cheaper than it would cost to leather it up at an upholsterers, how come they offer more support, I thought leather being slippery it would make the support worse with the same shape of the seat ??? btw your SG is awesome slime!

If u got recaros trim techs I think is the name do them.

Leather looks great shame u not got recaros.

beleive it or not with the leather you do stick to them like glue tbh.

i thought they would be worse than the fabric but far from it, you dont move or slide around at all.

Looks lots lots better than the normal cloth mate!

I bet you are happy with the outcome - even if it has taken ages to sort...

How did you get hold of the leather if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered my car with leather and it was delivered with cloth! So to put it right they ordered another 200 with leather and swapped the interiors when it was delivered! What a saga! All sorted now!

yummmmmm cow skin.

Love the smell of leather, bet its like getting into a new car all over again.

Did you end up paying up front in the end?

Look slovely, pleased it all worked out for you :smile:

Payed when I was happy after I got onto the director of the dealer. Never known such brown nosing from someone!

Similar Thread Suggestions