FF RB 200 - New Car Detail

great results, the RB looks awesome, I think it is my 2nd fav color on the 200, btw is it a clearcoat or is it a single coat ?

I love the look of that. It is just how a new car should be. Very good price for the detail too, especially with good quality product being used.

great results, the RB looks awesome, I think it is my 2nd fav color on the 200, btw is it a clearcoat or is it a single coat ?

It would be painted and then clear coated. I think you will be hard pressed to find a car that is just a single coat anymore.

when i was first looking at rs 200's i didn't realise i couldn't get what i wanted in black (first choice) a darker blue than this one (second choice) so i have chose this one (third choice!) but now, it'd be my first choice irrelevent of what other colours were available.

stu.

forget what he earns, you pay for what you get. If you think its worth it then thats all that matters. More to the point £250 for superguard, they having a laugh!!! OVER PRICED !!

forget what he earns, you pay for what you get.

Very true statement, the best thing to do is plenty of research on companies that offer this type of service. With detailing if it is cheap it tends to be no good. It is advisable to pay a little extra and the results will be better and more durable!

Finish is amazing mate, well worth the money. I badly need to do mine but it's just so cold.

I washed it today, 1000 miles takes its toll! Only used Megs gold class shampoo and then towel dried it, and it came up as good as it looked on those pics. I was amazed tbh. It took 3 hours mind!

TBH, it was too cold to wash it. When I was drying it, the water just wouldn't evaporate off and I had to towel it completely dry, and then use a dry towel just to make sure. This took 45mins alone!

Looks gorgeous, did a great job. If only it stayed as clean for longer! I could have that done on my Black 197, take it out for 15 mins and it would be grubby again.