Few pics of my new toy

Love the new led's pic. Would be a good one for this months photo of the month competition

well I have had a productive day Didn't do wheels as I have opted to get them powder coated (after seeing how hard it would be to spray them with the tires on ) but I got the dash strips painted bit different to what I had intended to do but love the results and also painted the calipers see what you think?? I guess the dash strips wont be to everyone's taste but "hey ho"

13019760844_5202d8ee67_b.jpg
dash strip.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr

Dash strip painted with decal (I even chose to put it the opposite side what a rebel :smile: )

13019715454_0341ec0f72_b.jpg
front wheel.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr Front wheel

13019487463_dab8287641_b.jpg
rear wheel.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr
Rear wheel

13019485543_671778ce8f_b.jpg
side view.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr Side view

13019532783_003d42bb4f_b.jpg
door handle.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr Door handle with decal

tell me what you think im a big boy so if you don't like it you wont upset me

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've been a busy bunny today :smile: removed the air vents and the centre console. All now sprayed metallic black and lacquered . Middle one needs to be done again as I'm not happy with it :thumb1: Every time I sprayed it it reacted . Rubbed it back down a few times so in the end I wire brushed all the layers of paint off re sprayed it and no reaction :smile: Only problem is I can see there are some marks in the paint . I know they are there so it will bug me till I have sorted it

nice looking car Lee. Your pic is up in the POTM thread.

I've fixed your picture links for you. The way to post from Flickr is to open the picture. Then you'll see a litte box with an arrow in the bottom right, click that, then hit the radial button for 'BBCode' then select the size you want (please don't select 'original' - large is plenty big enough for the site). and paste it in here.

You should get something that looks like :

[NoParse]13019532783_003d42bb4f_b.jpgdoor handle.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr[/NoParse]

Then just copy/paste that in to your reply on the site.

nice looking car Lee. Your pic is up in the POTM thread.

I've fixed your picture links for you. The way to post from Flickr is to open the picture. Then you'll see a litte box with an arrow in the bottom right, click that, then hit the radial button for 'BBCode' then select the size you want (please don't select 'original' - large is plenty big enough for the site). and paste it in here.

You should get something that looks like :

[NoParse]13019532783_003d42bb4f_b.jpgdoor handle.jpg by leethelips197, on Flickr[/NoParse]

Then just copy/paste that in to your reply on the site.
Cheers Robo I will try and sort them next time :smile:

Been busy again today :smile: I've painted the two front speaker rings in the same blue as the dash strips done the plastic trim around the base of the gear gaiter too. Also done the tape around the boot catch trick to see if my mysterious noise from the back disappears and the sensor that plugs into the left hand side of the inlet manifold was loose so have removed that and put some PTFE tape round the O/D (much tighter now) so will see if that has made a difference to the lumpiness I have been getting in the morning. Two air vents are out to paint but had major reactions so they need to be rubbed back down and done again. Another visit to Halfrauds tomorrow for some more paint :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions