FCS 2013 The car of the event goes to....

This was the car of the event for me. So much done to it I dont think there is anything original about this twingo. From 2.0 engine to interior dash.

IMG_4629_zps8f9f27ce.jpg

IMG_4628_zps07b2a2f0.jpg

That Twingo and the creators won from Slovenia won "spirit of the show"

the car isn't my taste but I respect all the work that has gone into it.

What has been seen cannot be unseen :worried:

For me it doesn't work at all. Colour, body kit, wheels, all OTT in my opinion. For something with the performance that that should have with a 2.0 engine it shouldn't be about the looks. Quality of work looks good, but for me, focused in the wrong areas.

They are a company just showing what can be not necessarily saying what should.

Respect for the camelion, but way to 90's max power. That leather clad 182 was pretty cool, how did he keep it clean all the way from Belgium???

My favourite car was the race fuelled 309, next to the pfc stall.

appreciate the work/time/money but not for me...

as for cars with tyres to narrow for the wheels....should be outlawed :jumpon:

Not a fan of the Green twingo at all but again can respect the work thats gone into it!

as for cars with tyres to narrow for the wheels....should be outlawed :jumpon:

I think they look good on some cars, not necessarily clios but definitely stuff like the older VAG cars.

Interesting choice of cars Wanda. Neither of them are for me TBH, like Mitchell said they're a bit 90's Max Power for my liking. The work looks top notch though, the tail pipes on the Twingo and the leather on the 182 aren't the kind of things you just throw together.

That twingo was great, really liked it.
I think the reason why people don't like it is that its green and shocking, but it is made by a modifying company and thus is a showcase of what COULD be done.
The renders of the car that they had which were in white looked great.
Even the doors were cut and had been sculpted like a V6 Clio or DTM car!

I like the green not so keen on the Kit but i suppose thats my age being an old git not so into body kits anymore :001_unsure:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
cliokam Gallery 23