Favour requested!

It seems Mr. auto does not ship to Norway.

Would anyone be willing to receive and pass on to me a set of lemförder anti-rotation stabilizer links from mister auto? :hug1: I will pay using PayPal and have it shipped to your address. You will then ship it to me as a gift and I will reimburse you for the shipping using PayPal.

I know it seems like a lot of hassle for little gain, but when the 25% norwegian VAT+ £15 handling fees are added to the price I've been quoted elsewhere this will help me save a load of money.

Last edited:
I'll check the price for posting to Norway for you mate and if it's not too much and you're happy with it then I'll help you. :smile:

I've just checked a few couriers and royal mail for delivery to Norway. I've not found anything below £30 yet!

Any idea on the weight? I've estimated about 2kg....

Cheers mates. The parcel monkey price sounds great. I don't need the boxes. If you don't mind the hassle of putting both in one package I think they should be below the 2kg limit of signed for mail. Either way I'm happy to pay this price for them.

Willis, if you still want to help please PM me your address I'll buy them and have them sent to you.

A big thank you to you all.

Thanks. The links are now on their way to Willis.

Just a heads up to anyone who might need a set. These are a steal right now as they offer a 35% rebate for UK customers. one pair for £40.....:smiley:

Last edited: