Faulty wipers Help please!!!!

Recently my wipers have been sticking and seizing in position. Now I done a search on here and decided I would try the fix on greasing the shaft thinking that it could be that. Whilst doing this my drainage holes were in a pretty bad way so I cleaned them and released a fair amount of water.
After them still not working properly and being temperamental I turned my attention to the motor. After testing it I realised that it would make a few turns then stop. I decided instead of just ordering a new one I'd try see if I can get this back to its best.

I have now stripped it apart and got met with a lot of white creamy gunk (possibly a old type of grease) I have cleaned that off and put it back on the car to test. It works a lot better and turns a lot more then last time before it does stop.

My question is, is there anything more that I could do to the motor maybe apply any grease to it to allow it to spin more freely etc. if I can avoid buying a new one I'd rather as I've got my mot and tax this month so A hefty expense.

Thanks in advance.