Farewell

So the clio went the journey today, on a plus side the dealership had a 275 r in yellow, black alloys and a red front blade, it looked the part but I don't fancy selling a kidney at 40k asking price, presume there will be no negotiation on the forecourt price?
tried to find a pic to upload but they haven't got one up yet, stunning motor

Last edited:
So what's next then?
Picking up an immaculate type r mp3 tomorrow (Going back to my youth), seems the best investment in the short term. seen a 172 cup with 35k for under 5k but I'm wasn't quite sure seems a bit dated. banking the rest while I see what the new rs and type r are like, keep looking at the r26r but with another little one on the way I think the missus would hit the roof if I mentioned it!

my brother works for Nissan and can get 22% off if anyone fancies shared ownership, here's wishing!!

How much did you get for your 200T out of interest?
13400 in the end after no interest advertising but off set on the type r so not too bad in the end for my limit. Sorely tempted by the rs if it gets good reviews as I only do 5k max a year so should hold its value? I'll certainly not be buying new, Loosing money on cars is becoming tiresome if I'm honest. Wished I'd bought a clio v6 by the prices they're fetching.

Very nice. Shame it is liquid yellow as I don't think it suits the megane.

Meganes look epic in LY :wink:

10672239_843279115684928_4687365538464156083_n.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paddy_R Clio General Chat 12
K Clio General Chat 8
S General Chat 8