Factory bluetooth

Does anyone know a part number or parrot model for the factory Bluetooth that's fitted to the 200s?

I'm wanting to add Bluetooth in my car but don't want the additional standalone parrot screen and I know the factory one can be controlled via the steering wheel controls and uses the existing dash display screen.

I've been told its a ck4160 with renault model number cmltb bck85 and part number 7711421182 but then I've heard conflicting info that its just an aftermarket mki9000 kit but with a unika adaptor to work via the steering wheel controls and the extra parrot remote wasn't supplied to make it seem more factory

Does anyone know a part number or parrot model for the factory Bluetooth that's fitted to the 200s?

I'm wanting to add Bluetooth in my car but don't want the additional standalone parrot screen and I know the factory one can be controlled via the steering wheel controls and uses the existing dash display screen.

I've been told its a ck4160 with renault model number cmltb bck85 and part number 7711421182 but then I've heard conflicting info that its just an aftermarket mki9000 kit but with a unika adaptor to work via the steering wheel controls and the extra parrot remote wasn't supplied to make it seem more factory

Just to jump on the back of this, I've been searching for the same info and would interested to find out also

I can see why you'd want it to look factory but I have the MKi9100 installed in my 200 and its a top bit of kit. I think the stalk on the factory fit Bluetooth cars is slightly different to the standard stalk. The screen I mounted on a bracket I made out of thin aluminum in the middle of the dash. I feel that the added extras of the iPhone/USB/3mm jack input for audio is worth the screen. I''ll try to get a pic up later of my install.

IMAG0061.jpg

As you can see I mounted the control onto the side of the steering column and I mounted the Mic on the top of the steering column so you can barely see it.

Last edited:
i think you would need all the hand controls/wires for the official bluetooth model.

I just can't stand extra bits on my interior, as I say I've found a part number and a genuine renault PDF instruction manual so I was just going to go straight to Renault and order it, but the instructions are dated sept 2007 which would be for cars with the same stereo as the 197, as I know the 200 stereo is different I don't know if Renault brought out a new kit to go with it or if the same kit works on both the 197 and 200 stereos.

I have the same parrot as you Paddy and I can confirm it's a great little piece of kit. I never thought of sticking the parrot controls there either, mines strapped on my steering wheel at the mo and I keep catching it -might have to move it to where you have it!

I have the same parrot as you Paddy and I can confirm it's a great little piece of kit. I never thought of sticking the parrot controls there either, mines strapped on my steering wheel at the mo and I keep catching it -might have to move it to where you have it!

I know that feeling, mine lasted about 5 mins on the wheels before I ripped it off and moved it to where I have it now. In reality it could do with being 5mm lower down as I occasionally catch the volume control when going for the indicator but it is very occasionally.