Extra Tinted Glass

Was this something like a £250 option new?

Does anyone know how much it is to buy the glass from Renault, the 2 side windows and the rear screen??

I've been quoted to supply and fit darkened glass to mine for £432...not proper Renault glass though. Seems a bit pricey...

Darkened / tinted...pretty obvious what i mean when i said it was an option from the factory.

Just dug out my price guide and looked, it was a £200 option new...

Had thought of that but i'm a perfectionist and the white dots left around the edges would seriously annoy me.

Had thought of that but i'm a perfectionist and the white dots left around the edges would seriously annoy me.

shouldnt be if fitted correctly !

and if your a perfectionist why buy the 197 :tongueout:................only kidding !!!

I'm debating that now...had so much warranty work done to it :worried:

As for the windows...seen tints that have been applied by many companies in the local area and every single one has the white dots.

yeah you will get white dots, because they are applying it to the raised areas. Renault should be able to give you a price just for the glass, but not sure how you could DIY fit it?

Looks like i'm gonna have to go into Renault for a price Matt...was hoping someone on here might know the price.

If i get the glass i could get it fitted no problem :smile: