Exhaust Trims

Hi guys, I need a pair of gloss black exhaust trims and wondered who does them if they do or where i could get them?

Thanks

Is there anything wrong with your chrome ones? If not you could probably get them sprayed (may need high temp paint).

If you want black, you're best off getting them painted. Fernandez sells carbon ones for about £60.

Are you still getting the pre-cat delete done Tim?

Yeah only option then :/

And well, because its such a big job i wasnt sure, but my cars booked in to Renault, because my car is f... in the best way to describe, whenever i drive in between 4-1/2 and then 5-6 rpm, a very very loud groaning sound comes from the engine bay, and yesterday i was overtaking a pick up the noise suddenly went louder than it had done before and the car just shut its self down, which is making me think its the manifold, so if it is, then when they take it off, i'll put the pre cat on quickly :wink: ahah, and then!! = FLAMES!

Hmm that doesn't sound good! Hopefully it's the manifold then seeing as you are replacing it! If it flames, be sure to get a video up asap :smiley:

Haha of course mate of course!
i'm also this weekend starting a project doing a video of the clio round the island

Mine is fully decatted and it doesn't flame I'm afraid to say,at least I don't think it does,no ones mentioned seeing flames anyway :worried:

I have seen my friend's 182 with a decat Milltek flame. It is totally standard apart from the exhaust. I'm pretty sure it was a one off though :smile:

Colt has the crackle map. I think that may help him in his quest?

yeah k-tec mapped it to flame when i put pre cat on, and i dont think it can pop anymore without flame! its ridic!