Exhaust sizes .....

licenuk

Gold Member
Hi. Hope you can help.
Just wondered if anybody knows the size of the standard exhaust bore and the same with a Milltek sport exhaust! I think the Milltek is 2.5???
I need to buy a sleeve that will join them both together.
It appears the previous owner cut the standard exhaust too short when fitting another aftermarket exhaust and now when I came to fit my Milltek it's short.

I have my standard system in the shed at home... but I'm currently in Italy! I can have a measure up at the weekend.

Many thanks. I've just fitted the x85 clio cup racer exhaust and 100 cell sports cat. Need to do something about the noise, too loud for me.

I'm therefore, looking at maybe using standard back box for daily driving... if its possible to connect the different diameter pipes securely. 2.5" ---> 2.25" :jedi:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-to-2-...509338?hash=item1c414adc1a:g:xvMAAOxykUZTjGrk

I used one of those to fit my clio system to the Megane link pipe on my engine conversion (although mine was 2.5 - 2.75).

I used one of those to fit my clio system to the Megane link pipe on my engine conversion (although mine was 2.5 - 2.75).

Thanks for suggestion, trouble is my new system has this style connector, so need to retrofit something to match it onto standard backbox. Sure it's a similar fix, fingers crossed anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2915.PNG
    IMG_2915.PNG
    792.2 KB · Views: 28