Exhaust Manifold leak

Went for an MOT today and failed due to a major leak in the exhaust manifold and its needing to be replaced. Just wonder if anyone had any ideas on how much a new one would cost and the labour involved. Wouldn't dare go to Renault as the cost would be sky high!

I've just paid 350 for repair that's 2 flexi and cracked flange repair too which I thought was good... But Renault were a lot more expensive see of you can find one on eBay cheap an get that repaired if it needs doing then sell yours when it comes off ... Make some money back

If you have Renault SH then you will prob get a goodwill contribution. New one is around £700 plus 4 hrs or so labour.

It was my manifold failing, amongst other things that really knocked my confidence in the car.

I've only had my clio around 6 months now, it's been fine and only had one other issue with the headlights so far. Hoping I don't have any other surprises with it! It's been a great car otherwise, had a fiesta st previously and I definitely prefer it to drive though there is an obvious build quality difference.