Exciting News

Haha i wasnt expecting this sort of reaction...i quote...'renaults new design language and family ''face'' will both debut on the next Clio'..'Citroen, BMW, Peugeot theycall have the same design language' says Yann Jarsalle, designer of the 2012 Clio. And from the pictures of the electric DeZir concept the tech and style they want to add are going to leave the Clio in a class of its own...show le the dotted line!

Never mind the Clio - what you doing reading Top Gear - worst mag EVER IMO. My Mother subscribed me to it last xmas - told her not to renew it a couple of months back - would have been last January but didnt want to hurt her feelings :001_huh:

Buy EVO instead - proper mag 8)

Never mind the Clio - what you doing reading Top Gear - worst mag EVER IMO. My Mother subscribed me to it last xmas - told her not to renew it a couple of months back - would have been last January but didnt want to hurt her feelings :001_huh:

Buy EVO instead - proper mag 8)

My Nanna also subscribed me to Top Gear last Christmas, I just feel a bit harsh letting the old queen down!

I also subscribe to Evo...am I forgiven?

Similar Thread Suggestions