EUROCARPARTS Last Chance offer

Iain 007

Platinum Member
Not sure when it runs out but LastChance30 as a promo code gives 30% off anything, I've just picked up some 200 projectors for £200!

I wasn't having a pop mate, I'm interested I just haven't been able to find a thread that outlines how much of an improvement they are over standard.

TBH I don't think they'll be much better than standard, I'll be putting in Nightbreakers though so will notice a difference just because of the bulbs.

for the 197 there appears to be two halogen versions and one is more expesive than the other,is this because one is valeo and the other isn't?

strangely as well,the drivers side valeo light is more than the passenger side,bit odd

The lights are different prices for each side lol.

Valeo ones are the ones that don't need a ballast and plug straight in with normal leveling motors. I bought one from ECP before.

Last edited:
Sorry, a mate works for Euro Car Parts so we call it ECP for short.

Basiclly there are two types of projectors. The Renault ones and the Valeo ones.

Renault ones need HID type ballast packs and require the gas type bulbs.
Valeo ones will simply plug into your existing headlight motors and use H1 and H7 bulbs.

I bought projectors from separate sellers on ebay and did not realize and ended up with one of each haha. I now have both Valeo

Sorry, a mate works for Euro Car Parts so we call it ECP for short.

Basiclly there are two types of projectors. The Renault ones and the Valeo ones.

Renault ones need HID type ballast packs and require the gas type bulbs.
Valeo ones will simply plug into your existing headlight motors and use H1 and H7 bulbs.

I bought projectors from separate sellers on ebay and did not realize and ended up with one of each haha. I now have both Valeo

after a lesson in headlights from chettle,luke and god knows how many others on here,haha!..renault do 2 sets,halogens and xenons

i'll be buying halogen projectors through karl as his price apparently isn't much more,if anything

Now thats a bit crap, they don't include the free delivery to Northern Ireland.

£137.76 (inc Vat) for my left hand projector, £45 for my right hand projector.

Projectors for clio = less than £183. CHA-CHING!