Engine knock after powerflex torque mount bush

As title really ive fitted a new powerflex torque mount bush to my 200 today and all was well for the first 10 mile all be it a few more vibrations but has developed a pretty bad knock coming from the front sounds lyk the engine jumping arround ,
Has anybody had this and is there a way to cure it apart from resorting to the normal mount thanks

Something is not right then because I have it and never heard a knock. It's the best thing to buy at the moment. I highly recommend it.

The old mount was quite worn but the new 1 has no play at all i was just thinking maybes another mount is knackard and with this 1 being new its made it more pronounced

Think you've answered it yourself. Sounds like the new one is showing up a worn one somewhere. Or loosened one,

Here's a tip for you, loosen the new mount and pull the engine forward before tightening back up.

I've tryed mate but its still doing it ,also tryed swaping bck to the old mount but still the same hoping its the dogbone mount as thts what ive ordered

Fixed it ,turns out it had nothing to do with the mounts and was actually a drop link these cars seem to eat these things