Emmerdale

Zak Dingle tried to add me too. Not a clue, so didn't accept request.

I'm confused. So its smoggy mark? Wtf? Mark, Zak? Who? A? what's the, I mean, what????!

Hahaha!It's just a bit of banter i had with henderson yesterday,to be honest i would not acept a friend request from frank butcher and zak dingle:rofl:

I'm confused. So its smoggy mark? Wtf? Mark, Zak? Who? A? what's the, I mean, what????!

smoggy mark is his forum name as most of you will know but like myself mark doesn't want to use facebook for the initial purpose it was designed for for want of a better explanation,we don't want people local contacting us because as si has said before facebook is a dangerous weapon,we simply want to keep in the click of anything car related,track day,offers and meets etc etc

hope that clears things up

smoggy mark is his forum name as most of you will know but like myself mark doesn't want to use facebook for the initial purpose it was designed for for want of a better explanation,we don't want people local contacting us because as si has said before facebook is a dangerous weapon,we simply want to keep in the click of anything car related,track day,offers and meets etc etc

well said Frank!:wink:

well said Frank!:wink:

lol, means your either Mi5 or loan sharks