EE rant

So had EE (old t-mobile) phone me yesterday hello Darren because you've been with us for 14 years we wanna offer you the best deals witch made me go into one. I politely said if u want to offer me the best deals then stop putting both my iPhone line rentals up by 1.3% every year I signed on good deal contract to witch you keep taking the mick. He then replied if you have a problem with that you'll need to deal 150 and talk to customer service to witch I said you just told me your from there. He then put the phone down b*****d

they are very good at billing you for data charges when you don't use/want/ask for it......had to phone them twice to cancel the costs....

Foxapeed I've been with them 14 years and find the iPhone customers there takin the proper piss by puttin the line rental up every year. My other 4s was ment to be £45 a month this 4s £35 a month im now paying £100 a month for both phones

Foxapeed I've been with them 14 years and find the iPhone customers there takin the proper piss by puttin the line rental up every year. My other 4s was ment to be £45 a month this 4s £35 a month im now paying £100 a month for both phones

perhaps its time to look elsewhere...like car insurance theres nothing for being a loyal customer apart from being ripped off!!!

Threaten to leave then they'll sort you out, I always get my mrs to ring up because she will push them for whatever she can

I used to work for them and the best trick to get what you want out of them is to ring them up and ask for your PAC. Its a code that allows you to take your original number to another network.
They will normally put you through to a special team called retentions, they will do their best to keep you. They can normally do you a much better deal if you don't want something Apple. Apple tend to fix the prices so they don't have much wiggle room.

my god how much!, throw it in the bin. Hate the bloody things, i can't believe the money people waste on phones, worse than $ky tv.

I was offered unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 8gb of data for £40 a month the other day.im with orange so will prob go for it :/ business deal on S4 by the way