EBC Greenstuff Pads?

Didnt use them but,green mate? Suppose to be poor pads
If ebc so consider red/yellow/ndx(blue)
Check around the forum there is some proved good pads here that people like( variety of use conditions)

Last edited:
avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be better fitting standard pads then those bit of tat :coffee:

I just hope the friction material is better fixed to the backing plates on the yellow....as the green and reds have fallen apart on brakes I have used and changed in the past :swear:

I know a lot of people use DS2500 pads what are they like on the road as a daily??

Greenstuff pads are dangerous. My BMW greenstuff pads failed and there was no brakes. I almost crashed car front of me.

medium.jpg

avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be better fitting standard pads then those bit of tat :coffee:

Had the green on my 172 on the rear and as [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION] said they fell to bits! Wouldn't buy again! That's why I was wondering if red were any better on a previous thread.

Had the green on my 172 on the rear and as [MENTION=29]foxspeed[/MENTION] said they fell to bits! Wouldn't buy again! That's why I was wondering if red were any better on a previous thread.

I have had issues with 2 sets of the green & 1 of the red...the friction material fell off the pad backing!!!!! never in all my years in the trade have I come across
until I used these :swear:

I have had issues with 2 sets of the green & 1 of the red...the friction material fell off the pad backing!!!!! never in all my years in the trade have I come across
until I used these :swear:

Yeah same mate! I have been in the trade nearly 20 years and it's the worst state I have seen a brake pad in that should have had plenty of life/friction on them.

Wow thats awkward for the company ,shame.
But did it fell for you guys under hard conditions? Or even in eco cons around town

My pads failed after 1 week parking in airport. First braking and i had no brakes. Almost hit car front of me. NEVER again EBC products for me.

I hate greenstuffs for the dust mostly!

I use yellow on my skyline and they're far better, good bite from cold and hardly any dust, wouldn't hesitate to fit yellow to the clio I'm picking up soon either

Have tried Ferodo DS2500 on my old Honda and they were great pads, perfectly suited to normal road use and plenty of performance when required. Heard nothing good about EBC, ever...

I'm using OE Brembo pads on the Clio having changed them recently and they give plenty of bite for every day driving, not put them through any hard driving yet but I've plenty of confidence in them.

I got right now bluestuff ndx of ebc ,great pads! Good bite and doesnt fade fast ( cant compare to oe cuz i dont remember how fast or slow they get faded)
If i had to pick new pads now like you i was getting the ndx again or trying the ds2500 seems like people really really like them in here .
Skamxwell on which pads were you talking about?

BTW : im really interesting to know how the TRW perform on front callipers ,never tried and also never saw any review about it o.O

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jams Suspension, Brakes & Steering 6
Rogue FI 19
chris1888-197 Suspension, Brakes & Steering 5
Pav Suspension, Brakes & Steering 7
melvin1993 Suspension, Brakes & Steering 12