DS2500 - Best place to buy?

Hi,
I'm looking to order a set of DS2500s for the front of the 197.
Where would be the cheapest place to order from?
Also, I have read a bit on the fitting kits/pins. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it necessary to change these when fitting new pads?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Not sure on the cheapest place to buy them from.

Pins.. It really depends on how long they've had to get snug, how gentle you are when you are T**ting (tapping) them out. I tend to find that gentle blasts using a punch does the trick. I, fortuantly got them out with no bending but bought a spare set of pins just incase.

Cracking reviews about the pads though, good choice. Good Luck

Not sure on the cheapest place to buy them from.

Pins.. It really depends on how long they've had to get snug, how gentle you are when you are T**ting (tapping) them out. I tend to find that gentle blasts using a punch does the trick. I, fortuantly got them out with no bending but bought a spare set of pins just incase.

Cracking reviews about the pads though, good choice. Good Luck

Thanks for that. Where do people usually buy their pins from? Main dealer?

I've figured that camskill is the cheapest place for me to get the ds2500s. I can get the vat off because I'm in Ireland so they will only cost me €145 (£118) delivered for the front pads, happy with that.

I'll also be ordering a new pair of front discs (mintex - standard spec) and a couple of litres of ATE Super Blue fluid. How do you guys this set-up should handle the occasional track day? Rear brakes will be completely standard.

I fitted 4 continental contact sport 3s this week and I am very happy with them, really good wet grip which I am delighted with.