Drive way cleaner (oil spill)

hi all

basically guys i'm after some sort of product to remove a pretty big oil stain from the path at the front of my house,the wifes little punto has always leaked oil with a porous sump but i've just fixed it so it can now go on the drive,the oil stain on the path/road doesn't look the best and as the car has been leaking oil for some time now it looks like its going to be difficult to remove so i might need something industrial

in the olden days i've always used "gunk" but that was a long time ago so i don't even know if they still make it

any suggestions would be great,cheers

scott

Pretty sure you can still get Gunk in Halfords mate, think it's made by Swarfega now but the packaging is the same red/green it always was. Last time I was mooching about in there they actually had a few different products for paving/driveway cleaning and nothing seemed too expensive either.

Use crushed cat litter and/or baking soda keep topping it up daily until it absorbs most of it then some washing up liquid and a good stuff brush :wink: worked for me when my old GTi left a huge oil spill and it's disappeared now

Another one for gunk :thumbup1:

Comes as part of the tool kit with my alfa :smiley:

Another one for gunk :thumbup1:

Comes as part of the tool kit with my alfa :smiley:

hahaha,quality

does it get good reviews though,read earlier it doesn't shift stubborn stuff?

P.S. did anyone notice my daughter won "i'm a celebrity" last night?