Door card removal

Off the top of my head;

Prise off the door handle from the bottom and unscrew the 2 or 3 screws.
Prise off the speaker cover and remove the speaker then remove the two screws behind it.
Remove the two screws along the bottom of the door.

I found it easiest to remove the door from the bottom corner nearest the outside of the door. Get your fingers in then start pulling it. It will pop out bit by bit. If for some reason it won't come off, then there may be another screw I have forgotten about :innocent:

I'm sure Foxspeed will be along shortly to confirm/inform.

I thought I saw a door card removal guide in the how to recently but it seems to have disappeared?

Does anyone have a guide on removing the door cards, I want to fit some speakers...

Thanks

GREAT NEWS!

You only have to pop the speaker cover off and not remove the door card. On the bottom of the speaker there will be a small hole/slit where you can stick a flat head screw driver in and prize it off. Then there are two phillips head screws holding the speaker in. Easy :smile:

Sweet, that sounds much better, although I was thinking about sound deadening the doors too...if anyone can find that guide that would be great, it was a guy talking about how to fix rattling door handles or something, cannot seem to find it anywhere now.