Do you have an old rear pad ?

A2ON

Platinum Member
if so can i buy it does not need to have much material left on it

any help appreciated

from a 197 or 200

I changed the misses pads on the golf mk 5 2.0 tdi. They are exactly the same as clio but come with a bit more meat on from new. Mite help you widen your search? Unfortunately I've chucked the olds already

I changed the misses pads on the golf mk 5 2.0 tdi. They are exactly the same as clio but come with a bit more meat on from new. Mite help you widen your search? Unfortunately I've chucked the olds already

interesting you say they are the same have you fitted them to the clio ?

interesting you say they are the same have you fitted them to the clio ?

I haven't fitted them to the clio, but they looked so similar got the tape measure out and then double checked the sizing on ecp / nextday brakes. Sure enough they are mm perfect . The discs may be thicker on the clio whuch might explain more material on the golf ones to start.. golf ones are cheaper too..

i should have some within the next couple of weeks! pads are fine, just the disks are worn! ill let you know when there changed if your still after one! :thumbup:

Is it the shape your after or an acctual pad, i have a brake parts book here with life size pics in it.

i need a pad but if there is a way you can get me a life size pic this would be usefull for the now .

i need a pad but if there is a way you can get me a life size pic this would be usefull for the now .

Ha, i never realised how old my book was, it's 2006 so the (then) new clio is'nt listed, sorry.

Last edited: