Django Unchained

M

Mentalpen

WOW!

Best western EVER even puts unforgiven to shame.

Jack Reacher is worth a watch also.

I fancy both of these, particularly Django.

Not a huge Western fan but I like No Country For Old Men (I suppose that's a Western isn't it?) and that Django has got my attention from the reviews. Has anybody seen this new gangster film that's come out or due to come out? Can't think of the name but there's been a lot of adverts for it lately and it looks suitably naughty.

I'm a huge tarantino fan and cannot wait to watch this.

Went to see The Hobbit last night, pretty decent.

Will watch Django simply coz Tarantino has made it. Seeing Reacher tonight, looking forward to it from the clips Ive seen.

Agreed, Django is immense, loved it! It is nearly 3 hours long but felt like about 1 hour as I enjoyed it so much. Would recommend to all.

I can't wait to see Django, heard its very good from everyone who has seen it so far.
Gangster Squad looks awesome too.
There are some top film out this month tbf, Lincoln looks like its going to be another Daniel Day Lewis epic also.

Tarantino doesn't disappoint, its bloody but not gory but the story line and script are perfect with lots of drama and comedy along the way.

Samuel L Jackson plays a blinder!

Jack Reacher is really miles better than the trailers look, a little far fetched at times but nothing outrageous. Fast paced and keeps you interested all the way.

Going to watch zero dark thirty today.

not looked at gangster squad so i may have a butchers.

I agree absolute quality film popped up on Apple TV plast week so had to watch!! Samuel L Jackson made it for me such humour but at the same time quite a serious film

"Hey Boss what's that N***** doing on that Nag"

Tbh it really doesnt appeal to us from the trailer. Looks almost "stupid".

Will agree on Jack Reacher though. Was superb.

Tbh it really doesnt appeal to us from the trailer. Looks almost "stupid".

Yeah i can see that but then there is an element of it and how it used to be to how we have moved on to where we are now.

Went and see django last night best film I've seen in along time. 3 hours long but action packed. Man do they love sayin nigger in it even Samuel L Jackson even says it afew times

I went to see this last night also.

Classic Tarantino film. I would probably say if you're not a fan of his films, then you probably won't enjoy it.

But as a film, it pretty much has everything.

A solid 9/10 from me.

Didn't intend to, but went to see django last Saturday. Not something I'd choose to see, but a great film. Really enjoyed it.

Dark Zero Thirty is well worth it also.

Especially if you like the TV series Homeland

Django is a brilliant film, loved the white chap in it the German, forgot his name now! He was also in inglorious *******s, great film!