Disconnecting cornering lights?

I am in the middle of fitting my HID's, would i fail my MOT if i were to disconnect the cornering lights?

Basically they will look daft with the white/blue of the HID's. (and they kind of annoy me :huh:smile:

I have the OE xenons with cornering lights, yes they do look yellow, but so what, I never see them, and they do help when cornering.

why not get sum blue tinted bulbs from ching chow chay china for a couple of quid of ebay... job done :wink: will look similar colour and better than looking at an empty bulb holder...

I doubt even if they knew they were fitted that it's part of the testing procedure.

Front fogs do not have to be tested; if they are tested and one doesn't work, then you would probably get an advisory, but the car cannot be failed for them.

One of the best features of the car I think . Can't u just get a more blue ish bulb for them? Not sure on the mot question tho

I could buy more xenon coloured bulbs but the car is currently sitting in my garage with the wheels, front bumper and lights off.

I'll just disconnect the bulbs.

Cornering lights are great, so I'm with the others too I'm affraid! I don't think it wil fail an mot though.

With the others, i think you might miss them when there gone as i find them really helpfull on country lanes where curbs appear out of no where.

Get some £10 blue jobbies off ebay thats what ive done and its all good.

I think they're pretty much essential with the projectors, the light literally comes straight out with no sideways illumination at all!

Finished putting the car back together early afternoon and i decided to disconnect them. Quite happy i have tbh as the really did annoy me!

Thanks for the advice on the MOT guys.