Diffuser unclipping itself?

Rishi

Platinum Member
Was walking up to my car yesterday & the diffuser wasn't 100% level so i got closer & it had started to unclip from one side of the bumper, it pushed back in easy enough but is there anything in particular that causes this? apart from general renault build quality...

Last edited:
Shouldn't be able to unclip itself at all. Mine was a pain to get off and I nearly pulled the bumper off with it! If its only happened once I would guess someone tried taking it... They are screwed on in 4 places so I would check they are in place! :w00t:

there should be 2 t20 screws and 2 13mm nuts holding it on

sounds like ure missing something

Yeah its on the right hand side, its not where any bolts should be holding it in or anything, it just pushes (clips) into the bumper, most people wouldn't even have spotted it that its so minor but getting right up to it the bumper/diffuser separated a little bit & just needed to be pushed back together

Jonesy did you have to mod your 200 diffuser a lot to fit?

Will be checking the screws at work tomorrow for sure, i think i had a nightmare last night where my diffuser was half hanging off!

Last edited:
No modding of the 200 diffuser at all mate, tho no matter what I did I couldn't get the 197 diffuser to stay put on the right hand side

the car only had 4k on the clock when i bought it but i do reckon it had a new rear bumper as its the only place on the car where the paintwork can be faulted, gotta get it on the ramp soon...

No modding of the 200 diffuser at all mate, tho no matter what I did I couldn't get the 197 diffuser to stay put on the right hand side

doesnt the standard 197 exhaust setup melt the 200 diffuser?

id love the 200 diffuser on mine... can i just get one & it goes straight on there?