Dent :(

Ok chaps, need your advice

I have this dent:

car1.jpg

dent1.jpg

Whats the best way to get rid?

Should i just call chipsaway or is there an easier way to pop it back out?

:001_unsure:

dents away/paintless dent removal will get that out mate :smile:

I had

DSC_0835.jpg

turned to

DSC_0846.jpg

Let them know they can go through the speaker hole at the rear seat and should be able to get it

Last edited:
That is impressive.

Any idea what that will cost? If im going to call a dents/chip guy out i may as well get my stonechips fixed i guess.

Mine cost around £35 even came out to my work carpark was done in about 30 minutes! getting stone chips out is different and if you get someone that does a crap job you'll need a full respray. The dent as long as no paint is missing just gets pushed out :smile:

I had a small one along flank line like a door dent got fixed up a treat nothin like that though but I'm sure they could do it!

You may be better posting on a few websites, here, Pistonheads, etc. for a recommendation for a paintless dent repair in your area. The franchises can be a bit variable, the skills are all down to the individual.

Ye, look for an independant dent remover, will charge typically £40-£50 per panel. I had 2 done on my old Clio and the one you couldn't see, the other was just about visable.

I wouldn't use chips away for dent removal or anything for that matter. Messed up a repair on my 182 big time!!

Like has been said search for a local dent remover I used one locally with the 182 and they were great, £50 iirc

Lots of good feedback. Cheers people.

Have called a local guy to come out and have a look!

Will update after the work is done unless its a rum job in which case I'll update with a rant :smile: