Day at Cadwell Park

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Had a great morning at Cadwell Park Yesterday before the weather took a turn for the worst

Car ran like a dream and did me proud

Here are a couple of shots

ae8bnl.jpg

ndn8n7.jpg

a9peex.jpg

okrbxf.jpg

Was good to meet a member to who came to say hi in the carpark on arrival. Look like you was having fun in that Caterham

Sad point of the day was the weather in the afternoon that obviously had a big impact on the entry into the mountain section at the green Lotus Evora found out as it was muscled into the armco via the grass by an ex works Cosworth

Such a shame to see a 51k car have its front end ripped off. bet the guy was gutted

:worried:

Last edited:
great pics mate,loving the akropovic stickers,especially the one at the rear of the sill,would love something there myself just don't know what yet...

Thanks

Just wanted something to break up the mass of grey and black so when for white carbon splitter blade

14wf3vo.jpg

ics6ft.jpg

and a few red bits of vynil

Very cool , love to see pics from Cadwell local and the best uk for me .

Are you there on the Sunday 21th October ?

Did you see a blue renaultsport their stripped out , on ITB's ? from kent ?

Ps it looks like your wearing a Alpinestars race suit ?

Best front end by far? Really? #blush

And a20n, yeah I had a nice gift from my partner, all alpinestars from head to toe

:smile:

Last edited:
I never time when I do track days. Just try and keep my lines neat and push myself in the braking zones.

I was tempted to get my camera sorted but I think I'm gonna leave it for now.

It's purely a fun thing, although I feel I'm ok at it as I have karted for years

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments.

It's not 3m Di Noc, its similar but me and Emma needed about 3 sets of hands each to wrap it.

Love the look of the blade now

I'm becoming a bit of a seasoned pro now at taking off bumper and splitter. Can do it in about 15 mins flat now

Have to hand it to crystalclear for doing my graphics too. Love em

:smile:

Last edited:
Pics look great, it does change the front that blade.

I love SG, i think mine will be that colour one day 8)