dash vibration at 3000rpm could it be stabilizer bar ?

my clio has the dash clocks vibrating and the dash above clocks but its pretty bad you can sort of feel it through pedals too could it be stabilizer bar ? its so annoying :worried:

i took s bar off the engine and losened the bolt on the car so i could swivel it round and see the rubber inside, should it be loose or tight inside because mine is very lose inside the bar ?

A video will capture the noise and maybe somebody could help point you in the right direction if they could hear the noise...

Are you talking about the top one or lower?

Vibratechnics only do the lower stabiliser I believe (and the normal upper and gbox mounts of course)

Just the upper one I've been have drowning noise at 50mph upwards knocking all sorts of vibrating and on pedals and all down to the top stabiliser bar, didn't get new one just put it in place and re sealed the rubber with very strong sealant left car for a day and sorted, saved taking it off and buying a new one !!

Mark fish told me to use the sealant trick as they use it to stiffen up the mounts on race cars etc it worked perfect for mine as rubber was shot !! Also works a treat on leaking rocker nuts :wink:

Job sorted perfect lil car again :smile:

Thanks everyone for help

Not sure tbh mate my friend had some its black sealant renault use it too ? If that helps I can find out though tomorrow :smile: