DA60 XRS (Storm Grey) Info

Just looking for some info on this, it's had a few owners on forums now (withoutabix, Chris_200CUP & Matt) I belive Matt might be the latest?

All owners seem to have had it for a really short period of time, it must be on at least its 4th owner now with the potential owner being the 5th. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it and whether there was a reason why any of the previous owners wanted to get shut?

It looks quite tidy with a perfect spec, I'd have to remove the stickers though (and ask for the rear wiper back...)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...sed,nearlynew,new/model/clio/page/3?logcode=p

media?id=8cddc0e1aa500d9d6e178a086e2288b4&width=1024&height=768.gif

Last edited:
Chris had this for a short period as I offered him a Mk2 focus RS at a price he couldn't turn down. In reality I should have had the Clio for the wife, it was a cracking car and I was sorry to see it go.

Don't avoid it, if it ticks your boxes go and have a look. Do the usual checks and if its what you want go for it.

Last edited:
I had it for a short period because in reality i didn't really want it lol

It was a way for me to get out of my "stolen" Megane 250 via Renault birmingham, they offered me a great trade in price against the 200 so i took it.

As above don't avoid this car its got everything going for it, its just had a few short term owners for weird reasons.

If i wanted another 200 id be straight in to buy it tbh Its such a great spec

Not a clio worth avoiding in my opinion, it's been on the forum for some time and been looked after by some respected owners.

Thanks for the info guys.

The stickers are the main thing that's putting me off, the car history is a bit of a downside too. Especially when I come to sell it to the sixth owner.

I'll keep my eye on it whilst I see if anything else comes onto the market, if it's still around I'll pop down and have a look.

That Clio was and should be one best clios in the country. When left me it was mint!

only reason I sold it due too been able to buy a mk2 focus Rs.

the stickers where professionly fitted and can easily be removed with hair dyer.

if still puts of due to owners, got a very tidy alien green 200 myt be interested in :wink:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ed Hall Detailing 0