Cup racer exhaust?

Essentially I would like the exhaust from the Clio 197 cup race cars, they sound fantastic but I have no idea where to start, I have seen a few similar but I was wondering are they still slash cut and hidden as I want to keep this look, If not any good custom exhaust places down south please?

Thanks, I have searched and found the one on the foreign site but not sure about this one, if anyone has it etc any advice please?

Thanks!

Search for the thread
group n rally exhaust
some good info in there

I also know craig (apd) has a cup race r system 4 sale

(iPhone post)* hth

Search for the thread
group n rally exhaust
some good info in there

I also know craig (apd) has a cup race r system 4 sale

(iPhone post)* hth

Which exhaust is the cup r racer system of by the way as Im after a exhaust for my 200.

i dont know who make cup racer exhaust now, but it used to be a company call orbisoud, a french company with not many if any distributers in the uk. i contacted them a while back via email (quite difficult navigating a french website) anyway found the email section and sent an email asking for prices and pics etc it was guna cost about 1100 euros for a cat back system, it looked pretty much like the k tec pro performance system, apart from the tailpipes were of protruding 4" big bore slash cut design, with small holes all the way round the inner lip, it did look the ********, but even they said your looking at a few bhp, so not worth the extra dollar over the ktec, i would say the ktec is the closest you would get to the cup racer sound, louder pops and gargles with standard looking tailpipes.

i fink ktec do the pro performance for the 200 aswell.

thats some serious expense, thanks guys, cant seem to find the cup exhaust in the for sale is it elsewhere?
thanks.