Creaking from Rear

Getting creaking noise from which it sounds like its coming from the passenger side at rear. Say when im parked on the gutter and then pulling off i hear it. Could it be the shock or something?

May as well mention this in same post, Im also getting a knocking from front passenger side when i go over speed humps sometimes

I get both of these noises too. My front shocks are only 12 months old so shouldn't be those. Anyone got any ideas?

Probaly shocks.

from experience after about seeing about 200 of these threads about creaks and knocks with these cars its probaly that.

The front left knock I'm sure has been engineered in deliberatly by some French chain smoking a'hole! They pretty much all do it. Top mounts or shocks seem to get mentioned the most. Wouldn't rule out a drop link based on experiance with previous cars.
Tbh I've always had a slight intermittent front left knock over small bunmps when at manouvering/walking speeds. I always thought it would get worse to the point I could easily identify the offending item but never has!

For a creak on the rear, I'd be looking at rear beam bushes myself first off. (Probably a joke there what with creaking rears and bushes :lol:smile: