Creaking clutch pedal

Clutch pedal has started creaking quite loudly when releasing pressure on it. cars booked into renault on thursday, any one else had this?:glare:

Mine did this randomly one day, really loudly, but the next morning the noise had gone and it's not happened again so I've not had it looked at lol

I get a clicking noise when taking my foot off the clutch, sounds like a relay clicking off.

I'm sure a creaking will just be a case of greasing the pivots

I get a clicking noise when taking my foot off the clutch, sounds like a relay clicking off.

yip im sure thats all it will need. Could probs do it myself but Il let them have a look, plus gives me a chance to order some new rs mats:001_rolleyes:

theres a switch on the pedal - part of the keyless system so it will start if the clutch pedal is pressed instead of brake

Mine had this... It has the click but there was also a squeek when releasing the clutch.

I took it into Renault London West and i was told it was wear and tear and that i would have to pay for it. After a little arguing they did it FOC.

The car only had 4.5K on it at the time!