Correct spacers

Hi guys after a little bit of help I've searched through the forum but still can't find out if these spacers ive found will fit / or are the correct ones for my clio 200 cup the centre bore is correct at 60.1 but it doesn't say if its for my model. Also has anybody else fitted the same make are they the best I can get, I've read that you can get 25mm in with the standard alloys and also lower it without rubbing is this correct I'm currently running 215/45/17.

any help would be great cheers in advance

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/779384/renault/h_r-trak^-wheel-spacers/5035601.html

Yes they are correct. Drop me a PM if your interested as I should be able to beat that price.

We do deal with H&R but just haven't had chance to put everything up on the website.

You can fit 25mm with std alloys but that's about the maximum you can do. Lowering it may cause some rubbing depending on how low you go and what make of tyres you have. Semi - slicks are known to be a little bit wider. 19 & 20mm spacers do seem to be the most common fitment on the Clio

Last edited: