cornering lights

upgrade as in upgrade bulbs... or upgrade from headlamps without cornering lights to headlamps with cornering lights?

I had a 1.4 new shape clio and when i turned the steering wheel the side lights turned on, instead of the indicator being there wondered if i could change mine to be cornering lights instead of indicators

You would need new headlamps, the cornering lamp headlamps are physically different to the standard items. Common upgrade as they have projector lamps. However even then the cornering lamps won't work, not sure if they can be activated by a dealer.

Side lights on the door? The projector headlamps have specific bulbs for the cornering part, the sidelights are different and wouldn't be powerfull enough to shine on the road. As has been said before, I think it would be difficult and I don't recall anyone else, upgrading to the projectors and being able to use the cornering lights. I think they are linked in to the ECU or something.

if theres a loom for the cornering lights then a dealer should be able to activate it? Same as when they activate/deactivate the TPMS's I would of thought?

How much do the projector headlights go from the stealer?

(sorry for slight thread hi-jack)