Conversion time

Yeah something like that, 3” into single centre mounted back box with 2” ish tail pipes. Would need to measure them to be sure

I think I'm going to run the 3" into the t piece for the rear boxes and see how it goes. like we were talking about the other day.

I think that’ll be more than adequate. The volume of the two smaller pipes is greater than that of the single 3”

Your logic sounds like it wouldn’t be an issue Mark, I may have to go down that route, I’m guessing pms don’t supply the centre section to the rear box on its own? Then again it’s probably unlikely that it will match straight up to my scorpion back box?

All systems are different. Looking at the specific scorpion system the second link before the axle pipe is basically a straight pipe. What you might consider is the scorpion 3" system can be bought on eBay for £833. Including the downpipe/decat. What's your scorpion worth s/hand? The difference may only be a few hundred or so. I know someone who managed to get it for £700. But I don't know the details.

Here's another link.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/382301953508

think everything was said and thanks for all your responses..
i myself run a 3" link/down pipe to my 2.75" ktr system..630cc injectors,forge cooler,hard pipe kit.250 turbo and it made 282/300 on dyno..
you will need a reducer if you want to run your standard exhaust..think it makes sense to upgrade to a 3" while you are at it...

Reactions: Mark_L
think everything was said and thanks for all your responses..
i myself run a 3" link/down pipe to my 2.75" ktr system..630cc injectors,forge cooler,hard pipe kit.250 turbo and it made 282/300 on dyno..
you will need a reducer if you want to run your standard exhaust..think it makes sense to upgrade to a 3" while you are at it...

ktr clio system is 2.5" I think Pav.

I made 270/274 with Scorpion 3” downpipe linked to a scorpion 2.5” system.
I’ve since bought a full scorpion 3” system and I’m now at 275/288.
Hope that helps

Reactions: Pav
Hey guys,

maybe someone can help me, works the R26 Ecu with an megane ph1 engine and a fitted loom in the clio197?

Greetings from germany

Patrick

I want to use the clio loom and add the wires for map sensors etc. The question is, will a r26 ecu work with the ph1 engine? What about the ph1 ecu? Works it with the clio electrical system?

Greetings Patrick

Can anyone post up some pictures of theire looms? I see some 250/265 Engines, i guess they are running the Meg ph2 loom and euro 4 ecu ? what about the sensors on the Engine, camshaft, water and so on..?

Similar Thread Suggestions