Colour change

Right in the next few weeks I am going to change the colour of my wheels and calipers . I've already made my mind up the calipers are going to be yellow. Just can't make my mind up wether to go Anthracite or Gloss Black . Was thinking of white to start with but my eldest lad has just done the wheels on his VTR Saxo white so he will think I am copying him ( Saxo is virtually the same blue too ) What you all think ???

Well the weather looks like it's going to be dry this weekend :jump1: Caliper paint has arrived and wheel rim stickers have too :thumbup1: so looks like the wheels and the calipers may be transformed soon .Watch this space

Well paint has been purchased now just praying the weather man has forecast correctly. I will post some pictures up tomorrow.

Well the wheel colour change has bee put on the back burner for now :-( When I looked at them today I have decided to get them powder coated . Didn't want to make a mess if trying to paint them with the tyres on . The tyres have quite a good rim saver and it would have been awkward to try and prep them and get the paint to get into the lip (if you get my drift) I might look for a set of rims get them done properly then get my tyres put on the newly coated wheels.