Collective Order / Development Wavetrac LSD UPDATE: Deadline: 01.07.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Guys, We just need 5 Definitive Buyers for this, with me al
ready in, 4 left. If the ones in this Forum who said "interested" really are that, then we would only need 1 more now.

But i would need the definitive OK of all of them because of obvious reasons. So Please Add your Name to a list or send me a PM if this is the case so i can really find out when we have the 5 Persons and we can begin to start this.

@Benmc: Marks right, this is about development, so i dont get your post!?

Dude, did you even read anything of the First Post? Just to be sure that you know what you buy, its about Lollipops here, you know :wink:

Price would be 800-900 €uros says Wavetrac

As soon as i have the 5 ppl for it i will tell them. Then theyll have to decide ir they want a pre payment or order contracts or whatsoever. But tomorrow ill call them anyways and can based on the mainly UK Interest probably already give an defintive answer.

Well, just had a little Chat with my Contact person.

So heres the thing: Actually, we need a Gearbox or a differential of a 200. This would go over Coordsport or directly to Amrica (depending on what will be easier for us)

Based on what they fiddle out then, well get an offer. (which we think will be around those 800-900 Euros)

This offer will be sent to all REALLY interested people i found with the idea that 10-20% of the price should be paid in advance as a safety for them.

The offer and procentual pre-paying CAN be done with the UK Office of Coordsport, the order for you UK Guys can be finished over the UK Office too, so with a Bill in Pounds and UK Taxes, no Continental Europe Shipment etc.

Thats the best i could do for u Insulans in the respective that youll be my main Order-Mates :wink:

SO:

I need minimum a Differential, If possible a Gearbox, if lying around the propshafts aswell.

If someone has that, ill get you the shipment adress of them and will inform my contact. (or you can send them to me, but that would be unnecessary).

Coordsport will order 10 Pcs. at first, but we need those 5 buyers in the first place!

So you see, Coordsport is in my opinion doing us a great favor by helping us in the way we can handle this with them.

Well, get your minds set and lets get this rollin!

Awesome dude =)

The Differential is also available and waits actually till the 5 Persons are Definatly in to be sent.

Well, we actually need 3 more people.

If anybody knows another Place to spread this, let me know or promote by yourself =)

OK, this can be closed due to not enough interest and so no development will take place.

Thanks for those supporting this, even if it was just by words =)

Status
Not open for further replies.