Clutch /Engine Screeeching when Cold

Hi

I've noticed every time I start the car (2011 Cliosport 200) and give a little rev a screeching noise ,More when I press in the clutch ,After about 10-15 mins driving it would stop ,Now its doing it every time I press the clutch in while driving. Ive had no performance issue just this worrying noise. Could this be the clutch going? If so what cost am I looking at :worried: Any help would be grateful

Hi I've noticed every time I start the car (2011 Cliosport 200) and give a little rev a screeching noise ,More when I press in the clutch ,After about 10-15 mins driving it would stop ,Now its doing it every time I press the clutch in while driving. Ive had no performance issue just this worrying noise. Could this be the clutch going? If so what cost am I looking at :worried: Any help would be grateful
Check your Aux belt first, it will screech when the revs increase (nothing to so with clutch). Will be more prone to doing it with the cold/wet weather. Resolution is to replace the aux belt kit (around £50)