Clunking sound when left wheel hits a dip

Feels like theirs play in the left side? Not sure how best to word it but the right wheels feel sturdy and the front doesn't. Any thoughts?

Jack it up on the passenger side and see if there is play in the wheel. Try it at the 12&6 (top and bottom) position and also 3&9 (left and right). Any movement should help pinpoint your issue. Left and right movement points to possible Track rod ends, top and bottom suggest wheel bearing or similar. Also have a good check of your spring (not snapped) and shock. Been investigating something similar on mine and found a faulty track rod.

Thought track rod end too cod just replaced but was doing it prior. And Pav, yes it's proving a ball ache haha. Not been shopping for ages cos putting it all in the car haha. Cheers guys I'll get it looked at fri

I have a similar noise - no play in the wheel itself though. Waiting for confirmation of what is/isn't included in my warranty before getting it looked it...

Think I over exaggerates my first post haha. Was going through a bad time with car at the time. Cambelt kit today. Owt else! !

Well its in for cambelt kit tomorrow so im asking about it. They tested it last week and don't feel what I do. I'm a sensitive soul you see.

Nearly 100% itil be the drop links been through 2sets in mine in a year and a half because of the speedbumps at the bottom of my road and makes the noise you describe when there on the way out