Clunking from OSF

Gotba clunking sound when i turn and roll the wheel very little, clunks when i hit any sort of pothole too (theres plenty of them in aberdeen)
Am i right in thinking its very likely to be the bottom ball joint or bushings on the lower arm/ wishbone?

I'm having the same problem in my 2007 197. I've not been able to feel any play anywhere, even tried moving parts with a tire iron without any luck...
Now I've already replaced the wishbone, anti rotation links, arb link, steering rack (another knock when turning) and it's still not gone.

I think it's the balljoint on mine too, that's the only thing that's not replaced yet.
Does anyone know how to test them properly?

I'm having the same problem in my 2007 197. I've not been able to feel any play anywhere, even tried moving parts with a tire iron without any luck...
Now I've already replaced the wishbone, anti rotation links, arb link, steering rack (another knock when turning) and it's still not gone.

I think it's the balljoint on mine too, that's the only thing that's not replaced yet.
Does anyone know how to test them properly?
Mine turned out to be the swivel joint, easy to replace

It could be the lower ball joint on the hub as it's a part that inevitably needs replacing, I've also previously had a 'clunk' from the top mount.

If it's the lower ball joint on the hub and it's making noise then it is probably quite knackered. The O/S ball joint on mine isn't currently making any noise but needs replacing as there's significant play @ 3 & 9 o'clock and you can see the lower part of the hub carrier wavering. It's kind of difficult to see without a ramp or getting right in there with a torch.

It's a nice feeling when you finally get rid of the clunk, let us know how you get on...

It could be the lower ball joint on the hub as it's a part that inevitably needs replacing, I've also previously had a 'clunk' from the top mount.

If it's the lower ball joint on the hub and it's making noise then it is probably quite knackered. The O/S ball joint on mine isn't currently making any noise but needs replacing as there's significant play @ 3 & 9 o'clock and you can see the lower part of the hub carrier wavering. It's kind of difficult to see without a ramp or getting right in there with a torch.

It's a nice feeling when you finally get rid of the clunk, let us know how you get on...

I sorted the issue ages ago mate. All good now