Clio197/200.net Member of the moment No.15: Deako

Maz

Platinum Member
Member of the moment No. 15: Deako - I love cars, photography, cars and Golf GTIs mostly.

I still don’t know why I own a Clio, as i’ve had 3x Mk1 Golfs, 15x Mk2 Golfs, Mk3 Golf VR6, Mk5 GTI 2.0T. Im on the wrong forum. Damn tempting French Clutter!!!

IMG_0252.gif

Grand Cayman on Honeymoon with a baby Giant Turtle.

Birthplace: Birmingham

Current Location: Sofa, Solihull

Marital Status: Married.......i have an amazing wife. She loves cars as much as me.

wedding-163.gif

Sexual Preference: Straight

Vital Stats: Shortarse, Muscular Build, 12stone

What Car Do You Drive: Clio 200 Gordini No 67

DSC_0188_exposure.jpg

How long have you had your197/200: July 15th 2010

Date you joined Clio197.net: July 2010

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Piss taking, wind up merchant. Thats more than 3? My wife said “Loving, kind & considerate” Ahh, bless. :smile:

Favourite Members on Clio197.net: Mike for the comedy.

Most Annoying Members and Why: Anyone who spams.

Favourite...

Food: Curry

Drink: Tea

Film: Pulp Fiction among others.

Football/Rugby/Other Sports Team: McLaren F1

Actor/Actress: I dont really have a favourite actor/actress. As i love so many films for different merits.

TV programme: Top Gear

TV presenter: Gadget Show Team

Song: Anything by Foo Fighters

Singer/Band: Foo Fighters

Computer Game: Forza Motorsport 3

Perfect Dream Women: My Wife

Non-Car-Related Website: Amazon or eBay

3 Car Garage:

1. Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

leggera.jpg

2. Audi R8 V10

AudiR8_dessertfront_stor.jpg

3. Porsche GT3 RS

porsche-911-2010-gt3-rs-1.jpg

Likes: My wife, my dog Cookie, close friends. Family. Computers, gaming, driving. Did i mention cars? I also enjoy my job, is that wrong? :smile:

Dislikes: Facebook, any type of social networking.

Fantasy Partner to...

Marry: Cheryl Cole

Have a one night stand with: Megan Fox

Kill: Kerry Katona

Sum up Clio197.net in three words: Clios, Clios.......Clios.

First Person you met off Clio197.net: I have never met anyone from the forum yet, although i have had spotted moments to later find out they are members.

Lots of people liking the GT3 RS at the moment! Why is no one choosing the GT2 RS!? it's better!!!! lol

Sent mine into Maz this morning and its going to look like I copied you on a few things lol

I aint sure about the "Marry Cheryl Cole" bit.

Have you got some good ear plugs? :smiley:

Lol at needing ear plugs for Cheryl. Apparetly she's very insecure and people who work for her (stylists etc.) have to constantly tell her how good she is. Maybe she's just big headed! Lol! So I think you are right!

Lol, you lot believe everything you read in the tabloids?

She is lovely, and I like a jordy accent on a woman. :smile: Wife likes her too. :wink: She gave me the nod of approval.

Tee hee, this MOM is great too.

It's great finding out a bit more about people on here, it reveals some awesome "hidden" truths :smile::smile::smile:

My finace's uncle drives coaches for bands and drove her around about 3 months ago. That's what he said. But, I suppose I ahve never met her myself so can't say 100%.

What do you do for work btw, I wish I liked my job, I hate it!

I'm an IT Consultant working for a part of LBG in desktop and servers. Had some really fun projects recently with our huge integration taking place. Hard work, lots of continuous learning, and rewarding. I enjoy going to work every day. We moved to within 5 minutes walk as well, so no stressful commute any more.