Clio Storage - Birmingham/West Mids

Benno

Malmesbury 'Chode of the Year' 2019
Paid Member
Morning all.

Starting to think about my quickly approaching move to Birmingham for my new career, possibly thinking again about getting myself a cheap Mk5 Golf daily for running around to work in for the time being.

Almost definitely not going to have room for 2 cars so if anyone knows of anywhere safe I could maybe keep my Clio during the week and have access to it for weekends and trackdays I'd like to hear! Determined not to sell so this is a genuine option.

Don't mind anywhere within 45 mins or so around Birmingham..

Where abouts in Birmingham are you looking at moving to?

No idea right now to be honest! Looking at house shares at the moment but nothing set in stone until the contract comes through, I could be based in any of ten depots, from Wolverhampton across to Coventry. At college too in Birmingham so need to find somewhere reasonably central to both.

Apprenticeship I take it? Who with if you don't mind me asking? Do you need indoor storage or will outdoor storage suffice?

Reactions: Benno
Training Scheme! Will message you the details, not making it too public until it’s all signed and done!

As long as it’s safe, I’m not overly bothered inside or out! If it’s reasonably local then I’ll probably have it out at weekends for a play anyway!

Training Scheme! Will message you the details, not making it too public until it’s all signed and done!

As long as it’s safe, I’m not overly bothered inside or out! If it’s reasonably local then I’ll probably have it out at weekends for a play anyway!

Congrats on the up coming move - yep dont sell it you will regret it!

When i moved to the Midlands last year I did the house share whilst my family were back in N ireland.

Good luck with it all and hope it all goes to plan.

We couldn't wait to get back to England after moving to N. Ireland from Essex.