Clio RS200 Ange&Demon

incredible car, is 1, 7 and 8 with spacers and #14 without? the offset looks so different in those pictures...

Beautiful weather last few days, finally more sun! Ofcourse, I made few shots of my dirty Demon today :thumbup1: What do you think? :tongueout:

DSC_7847_800.jpg

DSC_7908_800.jpg

DSC_7882_800.jpg

Waiting for something new now. Something darker. Something...l _ _ _ _ _ r :smile:

I think that you are a stapunnig photographer!
Can you explain us on youtube hou do you adjuste pics in photoshop? There is something that i dont know. Pleeeeeease :smile:
They are soooo nice mate....

Thanks guys! :smiley:

I think that you are a stapunnig photographer!
Can you explain us on youtube hou do you adjuste pics in photoshop? There is something that i dont know. Pleeeeeease :smile:
They are soooo nice mate....

Photos mostly processed in Lightroom 4 (color, contrast, clarity, ...), then in Photoshop just something I add, clone, etc. :smile: Sometimes I use also some "preset" in Lightroom. Try Lightroom, it's really nice software for that :wink:

For taking photos, I'm using Nikon D7000 with 18-55 kit lens, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 and Nikkor 35mm 1.8G lens. Sometimes, I also use flash SB-700. And of course, circular-polarisation filter :smile:

ZanderAce, I have just seen walkie86's photo of Ange&Demon on KW v3, and I LOVE IT! So, I think I am going to lowered it, but...that needs to wait :smile:
Wheels are standard on Ange&Demon (Raider), Red Bull Edition and on Megane R26.R, named Interlagos I guess :smile: It's 18" 8J