Clio RS 200 Cup - Should i get one?

for a one week old car, and caused major trouble such as this...im having second thoughts..hows the car after replaces the syncro? anymore trouble?

the new ones will probably come with new syncros, mine is from 2010, after it was replaced it's fine. are you thinking of buying the car new? if so i wouldn't worry about it at all

Yeah..im thinking of buying the car new...thx for your info...i might just grab one since the limited ange n demon is in stock...!

I've had a 2010 RS200 for almost a year - FF + Cup Pack.

I bought it for a bit of practical fun. I have several other cars, mainly German performance cars. Tried various options - Mini Coopers, Fiat 500/Punto Abarths, VW Gtis, etc, but was most impressed with the RS200.

I've done 12k mls and recently drove it down to the Cote d'Azur in one day, where I now keep it.

It is brilliant - fabulous little car, great chassis and steering, plenty of performance, sweet gearbox, very practical - often 4-up. Really suits the French roads. No issues, no rattles, little to fault. Does struggle to better 30 mpg though.

Personally, prefer the Renault Sports seats to the Recaros, and the Cup Pack may not be essential on UK roads (although perfect in France). Couldn't live without the FF options.

thx for your info...with all the gearbox issues, im leaning slightly towards the Polo GTI...though the price might be higher than rs200...(in Malaysia that is)...