Clio RS 200 Cup from Amsterdam

Hi,

My name is Dimer, I'm from Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I moved back last year to Amsterdam after living in Wimbledon (London) for four years.

I come from a Honda family and have raced with a Honda NSX for years. After several setbacks, I decided to sell the NSX and buy something small, reasonably reliable and fun. I had the opportunity to buy this Clio 3 RS 200 Cup for a good price and went for it.

It's road registered in Belgium, but taken off the road in 2014. I'm getting new headlights and some small bits to get it registered in the Netherlands and use it as a trackday toy.

RenaultClioRS-front.jpg

RenaultClioRS-rear.jpgRenaultClioRS-interior.jpg

Welcome, nice 200, what's the full spec of it?

Shame about the NSX, any pics of that? As not many race them!

That looks like a great setup, Weichers cages are great!

Man that NSX is lovely! I don't want to block up your Clio thread with NSX stuff, if you have a post to more details of that, it would be great.

Also make a reader's ride thread once you get up to speed on the Clio, it would be good to see more details and mods as you go along.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

That looks like a great setup, Weichers cages are great!

Man that NSX is lovely! I don't want to block up your Clio thread with NSX stuff, if you have a post to more details of that, it would be great.

Also make a reader's ride thread once you get up to speed on the Clio, it would be good to see more details and mods as you go along.

The NSX was a full race car, with a supercharged engine. I later swapped the C30 for a J32 twin turbo, but never got to finish it.

This is my daily :wink:

GolfRWagon.jpeg

I saw IQ-Parts decal on your NSX, then you must know Niels as well.
Must have called you crazy didn't he? I mean going for Renault :chair: