Clio on Canvas!

Hi guys,

not sure if this is the right place for this sort of thing, but its to with pictures so i guess gallery is the place!

One of my hobbies is painting, on an amateur level i might add, i'm no Tony Heart!

But i fancy having a go of getting a Clio Canvas painted and were thinking of similar styles to the one's below...

w80u.jpg

tk63.jpg

The eagle eyed techno wizards will notice these pictures have been subject to the cutout tool on photoshop. I think it makes images look awesome especially on canvas. Also of something in motion like a car.

The first one i'll do will be of a stock image from the internet to avoid upsetting anyone, but if anyone thinks they have a good image for such a thing they wouldn't mind me using that'd be great!

I should also mention they would not be printed onto the canvas, i would be hand transferring and painted on with acrylics.

Feedback welcome, i've not painted cars yet but looking forward to doing so!

If all goes well i could even do personalised versions of your actual car...possibly i don't wanna snow myself under!

I'll be posting my efforts up once i have one down!:thumbup:

Sounds good, I could be interested in having a personal one done of my Clio, its the cover car on PFC next month so I'll have some good pics to choose from

cool, nice lighting and higher resolution would make the final image a lot nicer, i'm going to get into practice on my days off, i suppose i can always take pics of my own 197 to tinker with.

I have also access to a Meg 250 for photograph sessions, not just limited to clios!

The pics above are just examples and were quickly knocked up. Actual images will be tweaked to perfection :smile:

Last edited: