Clio Mk3 RS200 strip out and cage fitting companies

I have a Mk3 RS200 which I have been slowly getting ready for Track, Ive done nearly everything to the engine, clutch, box, springs bla bla etc that I can, however I want to start on the inside. I race with my brother who is 6ft and I’m 5.6ft! So I’m after fitting race seats but with a slider to adjust at least the leg distance. Has any one done this to a bucket seat or would I need to go to a fabricator?

Also, are there any company’s in the UK other than Ktec who offer a complete strip out and cage fittingservice? I cant see to find anyone oniline. I can take the car anywhere in the UK but would prefer the company to have Clip knowledge.

Ive tried going through the threads but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

What cage do you want? Bolt in rear, bolt in full, or full weld in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Beany and R20BTG I’m looking at the Jp Cages, just trying to get advice on if I need a half cage or should go with a full (bolt in)
It’s the seating system that I’m trying to get over too, the sparco grid gives the ability to remove and add padding, then I suppose Ill need a runner welded to sort the moving the seat back and fourth.

I’d go for a full cage if your intentions are to make it into a stripped out track car. I stripped mine first and coded out the airbags etc prior to taking it to have the cage fitting (saves money and is very simple).

2BAF6EB1-3F3C-4828-8C96-641BA5525ACE.jpeg
46FD13D1-1C85-4FEC-9FDE-D1D86748A07A.jpeg

Full bolt in I’d use Tom @ Fulcrum. I was actually booked in with Fulcrum before I changed my mind and ended up with the Tylah Motorsport full weld in cage as part of my build.

Reactions: PITA
Depending on where you are based supreme motorsport will be able to help. We have built a fair few clios now even members on here.

Depending on what you are using the car for will depend on the level of cage needed.

Reactions: R20BTG
It will be used for Open Pit Lane Track days around 10 per year. Ive looked at Supreme, they look incredible! That SuperCharger kit is bonkers!
Ill be in contact with them too, Ive contacted all that everyone has suggested and appreciate everyone’s help.

Reactions: Beany