Clio doors are heavy...

As title says, shut my frigging finger in door on wednesday night, fully slammed shut and broke the tip of my finger, to say it hurt is an understatement, to top it off I was just going for a meal at TGI fridays, it was right outside the entrance lmao.

Anyone else ever done this?

Yep, my girlfriend trapped my thumb in the car door the night before we were going on holiday! Jesus Christ did it hurt. The best part was she panicked and screamed and didn't open the door, she pretty much ran off lol! Had to let myself out!! Then she spent the next 10minutes crying because she felt so guilty. Meanwhile my thumb was slowly turning in to a melon and still bent backwards!

Spent the night in a&e before getting like an hours sleep and going on holiday, where I got an ear infection from the pool water and food poisoning from some pretty dodgy geek food, which put me back in hospital when I got home!!!

....it wasn't a good couple of weeks haha

Did the same in my old car lol here's the result

907fc7d7.jpg

Hurt soooo much then had the nice stage of keeping my finger cover until my nail grew back lol

I shut mine in the door but it wasn't bad. My dad did it and had a black nail for a long time, so I know how lucky I was.

Similar Thread Suggestions